We want everyone to be 100% satisfied Teeter Hang UpsŪ fans! We hope this shows in our responsive customer service, as well as the quality and functionality of our products. If you require assistance with using the product or need warranty service, please don't hesitate to call 800.847.0143 - we're here to help!
However, if for some reason it doesn't meet your needs, simply call our toll-free number and request a Return Authorization within 30 days, then follow the Return Instructions below. When an item is returned, the refund and how the refund is issued may differ based on the condition of the item, the timeframe, and how the item was purchased. Teeter offers a 30-day return window (from the date item is received) to return the product for a full refund (less shipping and trial fee). Returns are allowed past the return window up to 90 days after receipt for partial credit of the original purchase price (see below). The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to Teeter unless the product is defective.
Refused Shipments: If merchandise delivery is refused without inspection, the customer will incur original shipping and return shipping fees. The refund will be for the purchase price, less all shipping charges and trial fees.
|If You Return
|Item(s) in original condition within the return window (30-days from receipt after delivery)
||100% of the item's price*
(less trial fee if applicable)
|Item(s) in original condition past the return window (31-90 days)
*No returns are accepted past 90 days
|80% of the item's price*
(less trial fee if applicable)
|Items that are returned damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use (reasons not due to a Teeter error)
||Up to 50% of the item's price
* Refunds are for product only and do not include any processing/trial fees, shipping or handling fees. Freight on refused deliveries will be deducted from the credit or charged to account number on file.
- Call 800.847.0143 for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Package the product in the original box and follow the repackaging instructions to protect product from damage. A replacement box can purchased by calling Teeter Customer Service.
- Affix the return label provided and clearly write the RMA number on the side of the box in large font.
- Ship the product using your preferred method. We recommend that you acquire shipment tracking and insurance for the entire value of your product. For your convenience, Teeter offers a prepaid FedEx return shipping label for purchase. Fees are contingent on shipping in original carton.
- When you return an item, your refund and how your refund is issued may differ based on the condition of the item, how long you've had the item, and how the item was purchased.
- Returns must have a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by Teeter.
- Product must be returned in original condition undamaged with all parts, instructional manuals, and DVD in original carton.
- Refunds are for product only and do not include any processing fees, trial fees, shipping or handling fees. Freight on refused deliveries will be deducted from the credit.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid; we will not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- It is recommended that you acquire shipment tracking and insurance for the entire value of your product. We do not assume responsibility for merchandise damaged or lost during transit.
- Refunds are issued after a product is received and inspected; processing can take up to ten (10) days. For products on a multi-payment plan, payments will continue to charge to the credit card on file until the product is received and processed at our warehouse.
- Refunds, including gift returns, are made in the same form as the original payment for purchase. Please allow up to eight (8) weeks for your bank or credit card company to post this refund on your statement.
- Merchandise returned without a valid RMA number or in violation of this policy will not qualify for a refund. Teeter will discard the product and the customer will be responsible for any remaining payment due.
- All shipments leave the Teeter warehouse in good condition. Any damage, shortages, or product lost in transit should be reported to Teeter within fourteen (14) days.